Community Connections Web Series – with the Updike, Kelly & Spellacy COVID Response Team
May 7 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The North Central Connecticut Chamber of Commerce continues to bring business owners and community members up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and how it affects you directly through our weekly web series featuring local to nationally recognized industry professionals .
Please join us on Thursday, May 7th with Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, P.C. as they cover “Positioning Your Business For Success When Connecticut Re-Opens It’s Economy”.
This webinar will focus on practical considerations for getting back to business, including:
- Employment Law – Return to Work Issues/Making Your Business Safety Compliant.
- Navigating The Intersection of SBA and CARES ACT Relief
- Taxes – Filing, Declaring Losses Deferring Payment of Payroll and Property Taxes, Saving Cash and Obtaining Forgiveness Under the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Government Relief – Relief Certification, Fraud and The False Claims Act
- Business Interruption Claims
The Program will feature discussions and an opportunity for questions and answers with Updike Kelly & Spellacy attorneys Christopher L. Brigham, Valerie M. Ferdon, Richard M. Dighello, Donald R. Seifel and Richard D. Carella.
You must register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Pleases register by 2pm on Thursday, May 7th 2020
Web Series Made Possible by Karen Campbell of the NCCCC, Robyn Miller of MorningBird Media and Bonnie D. Kumiega of Updike Kelly & Spellacy!